NorthStar’s staff includes two of the industry leaders in OWTS (septic system) design. Their knowledge gives them the ability to create the most efficient and economical system for any given situation. If you are in need of an Onsite Wastewater Treatment (Septic) System or need your current system updated or repaired contact Mark Adams or Nick Weigel.
NorthStar also employs three Qualified SWPPP Developers. The SWPPP developers create a plan to ensure that project sites do not contribute to the pollution of stormwater run-off. NorthStar inspects project sites and makes recommendations to their clients to ensure the project site is not in violation of the general permit. Violation of the permit can result in large fines from the State and could halt the progress of a project. If you are starting a project and need to have a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan developed contact Jay Lowe to set up a meeting.
Professional Services Include:
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems (OWTS)
- Grey-Water Systems
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- erosion control plans
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits
- Industrial General Permits per NPDES requirements
- Storm-Water and Water Quality Monitoring
- Elevation Certificates per the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)